Live Music Venues in Huntsville, Alabama - The Rocket City
Huntsville the "Rocket City" features an incredible number of restaurants, bars and outside venues for live music. Maybe it's because we have some of the most talented bands and musicians around. And maybe it's because we who live in or near Huntsville love our music.
No matter what kind of live music venue you are looking for - from a beautiful sit down restaurant to a rowdy beer driven smoke filled country bar - we have it all.
- Downtown Huntsville Free concerts outside in downtown Huntsville | normally 5-8pm
- HSV Times Square (New Sidewalk Concert Series for 2017) Outdoor concert series | musicians perform along Holmes Avenue near the historic 12 story Huntsville Times Building | Sponsored by nearby businesses Old Town Beer Exchange, SiP (Fine Spirits and Cigar Lounge) and Below the Radar Brewhouse
- Below the Radar Brewhouse Full menu restaurant and bar | intimate restaurant setting for live music | suggest call for reservation to be near music
- Cyn Shea's Cafe Restaurant | live jazz music for Saturday brunch | very family friendly
- Furniture Factory Bar and Grill Full menu restaurant | inside & outside seating | large patio/stage outside | dance area outside | small stage inside | live music often inside and out at same time
- Humphrey's Bar & Grill Full menu restaurant | bar | "New Orleans" style "party atmosphere" outdoor patio where most acts play | smaller acts perform inside
- Luciano Italian Restaurant Fine Italian dining | bar for appetizers and cocktails | baby grand piano for live music | lounge singing for conversation and enjoyment
- Mama Annie's Southern Style Cuisine Restaurant and catering | live music in intimate setting | southern style food | just like home cooked | lots of menu options | 3 generations family owned | personable wait staff
- Nick's Ristorante Italian restaurant | fine dining | live music may be in lounge or dining area | steak seafood | northern Italian cuisine | bar | smoke free dining (in lounge area smoking is ok)
- SideTracks Bar-Grill & Music Hall New venue in town in the same building as the old LeeAnn's
- The Boot Pizzeria Italian restaurant family dining with pizza, subs, baked pasta, desserts and a full bar | large TV's
- The Original Public House "Merging Traditional Irish food with Traditional Southern food" | local sources used | Irish Restaurant & Pub | Non Smoking
- Tim's Cajun Kitchen Cajun/creole specialty | serves lunch and dinner | beer & wine | Festival "Mardi Gras" bar area | Comedy/Private event room | Non-smoking restaurant
- Blue Pants Brewery Taproom for beer | 1200 feet of indoor space and 4000 square foot patio (including an outdoor stage)
- Rocket Republic Brewing Company Uniquely styled taproom open to the general public | smoke free | large dance area | good acoustics for such a large facility | ping pong | darts | cornhole bean bag games | beer, beer & more beer | food truck often available | drink in or purchase to take home
- Madison City Farmer's Market "The MCFM is a non-profit, producer-only farmers market, run by volunteers and governed by local farmers, artisans and consumers."